3 strategies with 2 devices each? or enough strategies to have 3 devices?

so i know it was recommended that we have 3 strategies in our thesis, but does that mean each strategy should still have its own body paragraph and 2 pieces of evidence? bc i know people also said that we should just have 2 body paragraphs with 2 pieces of evidence each… please let me know! thanks a lot!! <333

college board requires only 2 strategies but it is a good idea to have three strategies (in case one doesn’t get you the point) in its own paragraph with 2 pieces of evidence each

While the recommendation is three, specific requirements based on MLA and Harbrace are 1-2 and A-B. That means two body paragraphs with at least two devices each, and the extra will help push your score up. Hope this helps!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.