Cramming/ Practice

I just spent a few hours watching videos going over content. Would ir be more important to review content more or do practice questions. Whats going to be on the test the most?

It depends on what your weak points are.
If you know you have the material down than reviewing generic explanations, or even in depth ones given the broad scope of the exam, than reviewing the content won’t be of much more use to you by this point.
If you know your material well but struggle applying it or want experience than questions are your best bet.

1 Like

It is possible they will be able to touch on every unit, and we really just don’t know what they could focus on. I like to do practice questions to both get myself in the mindset of taking an exam as well as to help pinpoint what I struggle with. Doing a few practice problems will be helpful! Make sure you don’t spend too much time cramming! Sleep is much more important!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.