DBQ Explanation

I know this is just a small thing but in class, I was told to not say “This shows” because it is not very specific. Mr. Eric recommends writing “this shows” in order to explain better. To get the points, is there any need to say “this certain person did this which shows/which is important because” or can you shorten your time spent writing all that and just start the sentence like “this shows”?

You should not just say that Document one shows Document two shows. . . . you want to bring in evidence to support it thus. . . give each document about 2 sentences. Sometimes three but stay away from too many one sentences. Don’t want to rush! I vote go for 2 docs and then HIPP and Outside Evidence. It is faster than worrying about 4 docs!

2 Likes
Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.