Documents and Outside Sourcing

Would I get the point for outside source if I use an outside source that is related to the document. For example, if a document talks about the French Revolution but does not directly mention the French Revolution or one aspect of the French Revolution, could I mention this aspect and talk about how it impacted the document in order to get the outside source point?

Yes. You can expand upon something already in a document. For Example the life of a figure mentioned in a document.

1 Like

I can’t say for certainty what the grader would give you, but if this document didn’t mention the French Revolution directly and you mentioned it, that sounds like it would be evidence outside of the docs!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.