Essay Feedback

I understand if you are not able to provide feedback but I see some students are posting their essays so if someone has the chance to review my essay I’d really appreciate it. If not that’s totally fine too. Thxs either way.

Hey! I just have one big piece of feedback for you. Overall, this is a VERY strong essay - I am confident you will do very on tomorrow’s exam. You did an excellent job of identifying some of the most effective writing choices and selecting some of the most important quotes as examples. Your analysis is strong and thorough.

The only thing I would encourage you to do more of is “get in the audience’s head” a bit more. The more you can begin sentences somewhat like this, the better: “Because of X, her audience would likely…”

Thank you so much <3 :grin:

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.