Evidence Beyond Docs point?

I am still confused on how to earn these points. Could someone give me a description on how to earn these points and also an example or formula on how to word it

Short version is bring in evidence not explicitly stated in the documents, something the docs themselves don’t talk about. I don’t REALLY have a formula for it, but basically bring up the evidence, talk about why it matters, and tie it into your argument

EBD: Let’s say your doc set is all about Atlantic Revolutions (so French, Haiti, Latin America, even US). You bring in evidence about a similar revolutionary theme/cause/effect from the Boxer Rebellion, or the Sepoy Rebellion, etc. that is of the same theme/cause/effect, etc. So, same general time frame, but different geographic region – and not incuded into doc set they give you. Hope this helps!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.