Handwriting?

I don’t feel comfortable to type the exam. Is it okay if I hand write it? I also have extended time. Also is it better to have the question open on my phone to take a picture of my handwritten work or to just upload a picture from my phone to my computer and have the question on my computer?

Yes it is okay to hand write. Just make sure you keep a track of time. I also took pictures of my phone of my work and sent it to the laptop. So it can work. Just manage your time!

I found it easier to open the exam on my phone if I’m handwriting responses. If you feel comfortable uploading pictures from your phone to your computer and finding them quickly to submit, that’s a good option as well because you will be able to see the questions on a bigger window. Handwriting is ok!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.