Welcome to the new Fiveable Community!
As Fiveable grows, we know that there needs to be some safeguards put in place. In order to make sure this space is utilized appropriately, we’ve laid out 5 major tenets that you must agree to and abide by when using any of Fiveable’s platforms:
1. Be helpful: We strive to provide the best resources and user experience for all of our students and teachers. We ask that every participant help us further our mission by assisting each other where possible. It takes all of us to create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning.
2. Be mindful: This space is designed for safe engagement and learning with students and teachers from all over the globe. Please be courteous to others by interacting in a respectful and productive manner. This platform should not be used to trade answers or to distribute any material whatsoever procured in an illegal manner.
3. Be patient: We encourage everyone to ask the right questions that will help them understand certain topics. In doing so, please keep in mind that there may be a wait time in receiving an answer, especially when requesting feedback from the Fiveable team. With this in mind, please make sure you allow time for others to respond to your questions (24-48 hours recommended)
4. Be kind: We welcome everyone here at Fiveable and will not tolerate bullying or prejudice of any kind. Any behavior that goes against our values and detracts from educational discussions will result in a swift ban from the community along with a temporary or permanent account suspension. It’s important to us that we build a culture of understanding, inclusiveness, and appreciation of one another.
5. Be present: We believe that showing up is one of the most important things that you can do for yourself, whether that’s attending a live stream or just setting time aside for you to study and get your work done. When someone is speaking or starting a discussion, focus on listening to what they’re saying and respond in kind. Stay on topic. Always be constructive in your responses to one another.
- Posts are moderated and are subject to deletion if they violate any of our community guidelines.
- There is zero tolerance for spamming, targeted harassment, discrimination of any kind, and other forms of cyberbullying.
- All violators may be subject to account suspension and/or permanent account deletion, even those with a Fiveable Plus membership, with or without written notice.