I have a important question

I learn better by asking the teacher directly and focusing on the cram and asking questions actively. Can the chat please be turned on it really helps a lot? Thanks

Hi King,

Please ask your questions here. There are too many people in the stream to turn the chat back on for it to be useful. A member of Team Fiveable will answer your question here!

Okay, but I am not happy about this. We pay money to talk to the teacher and focus on the cram session itself not to switch tabs to ask questions repeatedly. I don’t understand why you get to decide whether or not the chat is useful or not. It was so useful in the other crams like AP EURO.

1 Like

Hi - Of course talking to a teacher is helpful, but we would have to charge much more to make that happen. For just $5, we can give you access to a high quality teacher and answer your questions here.

We turned the chat off to keep everyone more focused. And if you were asking questions in a chat, it would be moving every fast and we wouldn’t see them all.

4 Likes

There are 3000 people in the stream and the chat slows down the stream while your message gets lost in a second. As I mentioned, we have teachers and our team here answering questions. Please use this area to ask your questions.

6 Likes

I am a cram pass holder too, but this is very inconvenient. Regardless, thanks Amanda for being so supportive and I remember you from the AP Euro cram finale, which is where I found the live chat so nice but I understand that there are multiple people and so it takes a while. Thanks for reaching out though and I hope you have a nice day!

bruh, just imagine the spam

4 Likes
Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.