OE vs HIPP

Does it matter if you do outside evidence twice AND use outside evidence for your HIPP/HIPPO? Is it better to talk about perspective point of view etc?

Hi @sabinejimenezw_56980

Can you clarify where you’re using outside information? I’m a little confused but I’ll try my best to answer: you must use OE for two docs for full points.

I am confused because I thought we use outside evidence not related to the documents. Are we supposed to use OE to relate the document to the argument?

You can! OE is info not in the documents, you’re right, but it must support your argument. One way to integrate it is to use it to relate docs to your argument. It’s possible it can also assist with Historical context

Ohh okay. Thank you so much!

1 Like
Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.