Official AP Psych Cram Finale Stream Feedback

Let us know how the stream is going and how we can accommodate your needs.

All of the stream resources will be posted on the AP Physics Cram Finale Hub

The replay will be available immediately after the stream.

Technical Issues:

• Can’t get into Crowdcast? Login and click joined events. Try these troubleshooting tips:
  1. Try chrome first
  2. Then firefox
  3. Disable any adblocking or script blocking extensions
  4. Disable any firewalls
  5. Try the Crowdcast mobile iOS app if you have an iphone or ipad
  6. Restart their browser
  7. Clear cookies/cache (click the little lock next to the URL, then cookies, remove)
  8. Restart computer
  • Buffering issues? Enable compatibility mode and make sure you have ad-blockers disabled. You can enable compatibility mode by clicking “Get audio/video help” under the green “LIVE” icon in the bottom left corner. Also, make sure your ad-blockers for crowdcast.io are disabled. This can interfere with the smoothness of the stream.
  • Lagging? Hover over the video and change the stream quality in the bottom right corner from HD to 360p
  • Can’t hear? Refresh the page

Hi! The link for the stream resources goes to the AP Environmental Page (sorry I just wanted to let you know!)

1 Like

Thanks for catching that @810790!

This isn’t going into enough detail- “hormones are a thing” - really???
We need to know vocab and definitions, not go over general vague ideas…
And looking ahead in the brain section- we need to know for the test what each part does and that’s not even on there!
usually these are so high quality, i’m disappointed.
I don’t understand how in the APUSH Cram, i got a full review of all the content, and in this stream, I haven’t gotten a review of anything really.

22 Likes

agree-- also errors, dorothea dix was NOT president of APA, it was Calkins. Norepinephrine is not for “chilling out”, it’s for arousal and attention… confused and disappointed at the shallow level of content review…

12 Likes

melody i’d recommend switching to the older cram videos for review and then coming back for the FRQ practice later, this is so unhelpful :frowning:

2 Likes

I agree, the topics are being explained in a very vague way!

7 Likes

Honestly, I might. I don’t see how I can stand 1.5 or so more hours of this. Literally paid for it and I don’t even know why I’ve spent an hour

7 Likes

this is going wayyyy too fast

7 Likes

@Melody @Hilal @emmett

We passed the feedback to the streamer. Thanks for your input!

5 Likes

@emmett how do we access previous AP Psych cram sessions?

3 Likes

You have to have purchased a cram pass previously. if you did you just go to the fiveable website, go to the psychology subject, and there is a list of previous review streams

1 Like

Go to the AP Psych fiveable page and then there’s like a jalepeño emoji that you click on to see them :slight_smile:

1 Like

until what topic is he covering? i may come back

1 Like

i think he is covering everything

2 Likes

I think he’s doing a great job- this is just a review for an frq and there is going to be frq practice later-- he cant cover every single vocab word from a year long class

7 Likes

hes covering everything until unit 7, personality.

Cram finale attendees:
Although the question and chat are disabled on Crowdcast, you can click on the green button to access the AP Psych Cram Hub so that you can ask a question that comes up during this finale stream.

2 Likes

How would you access the older cram videos?

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.