Official Cram Finale Stream Feedback

Let us know how the stream is going and how we can accommodate your needs.

Technical Issues:

• Buffering? Enable compatibility mode and make sure you have ad-blockers disabled. You can enable compatibility mode by clicking “Get audio/video help” under the green “LIVE” icon in the bottom left corner. Also, make sure your ad-blockers for crowdcast.io are disabled. This can interfere with the smoothness of the stream.

• Can’t hear? Refresh the page

How do we stop buffering within the stream?

refreshing works when its buffering

Enable compatibility mode and make sure you have ad-blockers disabled. You can enable compatibility mode by clicking “Get audio/video help” under the green “LIVE” icon in the bottom left corner.

Are we getting hand written notes like the AP Chem did yesterday?

Can we please have access to download the presentation? I would like to make annotations.

@michael.viggiano.stu @22smoham_51700 You can find all of the resources here https://www.notion.so/fiveable/APUSH-Cram-Finale-b2d8986f03c541dc985e2725ef1d1eaa

Can he slow down a little? Please!

2 Likes

I am still experiencing buffering

Hey @Bailey58664, we’re trying to stay a bit on schedule but we’ve asked Will to go at a more reasonable pace. So much content to fit into 2.5 hours!

But don’t worry. We’ve got something up our sleeves for tomorrow in case you missed anything. :grin:

Hi @Oluwap530512!

Enable compatibility mode and make sure you have ad-blockers disabled. You can enable compatibility mode by clicking “Get audio/video help” under the green “LIVE” icon in the bottom left corner.

If need be, try viewing the live stream in incognito mode and triple check to make sure you’re getting the best wifi signal (hardwired via ethernet cord to your router would be best).

Just updated the APUSH hub with PDF links for the slides!

I also just added some tips for taking notes during a stream that covers so much material!

Thank you!

I am not sure if I am posting my questions correctly

Can you please explain the Spanish-American war and how U.S. got involved in Cuba?

2 Likes

could we make a thread here where people can link their fiveable tag posts? I’d love to see everyone’s pictures!!

Make sure you create a new topic!

What was the cause of the progressive era?

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.