Printing

Is printing recommended for the exam? Also how would that be done if so?

Are you talking about printing notes or printing your response? I would recommend printing your notes out beforehand because that will allow you to have your notes on paper and have your computer solely for typing up and submitting your response. However, I would not recommend typing your answer and then printing it. If you are typing your answer in a platform like google docs, you can either copy and paste your response (many teachers recommend this) or you can download your document (make sure you follow college board guidelines for the file type, I recommend .pdf files) and submit the file.

Thanks! I mean like printing the exam

Hmm… I don’t think that would be useful. It would cut into your response time, as the timer begins as soon as the prompt appears.

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.