Psychology big contributors

do we need to know them and what they did?

Usually names do not appear by themselves on an FRQ. However, it might help you in answering a question. For example the term might be “Kohlberg’s Theory of Morality” which would need to be applied to the prompt. So you don’t need to know Kohlberg directly, but knowing his name and what he did might help you answer.

Hey there! It’s Riya, a member of Team Fiveable! For this specific format of the test, I don’t think you will need to know every specific person and what they did. Instead, I’d focus more on the “big/iconic” people, to make sure that you know what theories they came up with in case you need to reference them! It won’t be too big of a deal on the test however! Hope this helps! :grinning:

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.