Could someone link the sentence frames worksheet Stephanie mentioned? she included it in cram #9 but I missed that one and couldn’t find the link
Is this what you’re looking for?
yes thank you all for your help!!
@Peter59029 rolled in with the hook up! I did have a few questions about frames for the appeals, so here you are:
- The author establishes her credibility by …
- The author notes his/her experience in ___ by ___ so that the audience ___.
- The writer intentionally fuels the audience’s sense of ___ by ___.
- Words/phrases like “__” work to move the audience into a position of ____ because ___.
- The author uses evidence that relates to her audience, citing _____ because the audience _____.
- The writer’s reasoning ____ by ____, and this allows _____.