Should we only describe 2 docs and say Doc 1 or Doc 2 for the rest of them to save time?

Should we only describe 2 docs and say Doc 1 or Doc 2 for the rest of them to save time?

Hi @sanjk

Mr. Lagerway will be going over DBQ topics in the second half of the stream, and the link to Fiveable’s Ultimate Guide to the DBQ is here: https://app.fiveable.me/ap-world/-/ultimate-guide-dbq-2020/study-guide/ZT0GZwEWSNreRHs0jwUi

I’d check the new dbq rubric as well: using 2 documents doesn’t give you as many points as using 4 or 5, so it really depends on how well you think you can manage your time and how many points you’re looking to get.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

i thought the max points we can get for descibing is just 2 doc but for supporting is either 2 docs or 4

I believe that you should try to describe two documents in each of your body paragraphs. You need an intro. and two body paragraphs, and then if you have time, do a conclusion paragraph with your attempt at complexity and maybe even an outside evidence if you don’t think you have two yet.

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.