SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGE #FIVEHOURGANG

AP World Cram Finale Challenge

Challenge: Post a video, story or grid image, tweet and tag @thinkfiveable using the hashtags #fivehourgang #apworld #fiveable. Your challenge is to create an AP World/historical meme or any creative content revolving around the DBQ.

How to Win: One winner will be selected for Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Only those that are following @thinkfiveable and using the hashtags #fivehourgang #apworld and #fiveable on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter are eligible to win. You also must have an AP World Cram Finale ticket or Cram Pass to receive the prize.

Prize: You’ll receive $100 to cover your AP World exam fees and materials. Make sure you have access to PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App and check your DMs!!!

2020-05-20T22:30:00Z2020-05-21T01:00:00Z

What if we don’t have social media platforms?

Do you have a relative who would let you use theirs? You could always make one as well, if you’d like to be involved!

Social media is extremely preferred, but send your entry to create@fiveable.me for consideration. I would recommend creating a social media account on one of those platforms - Twitter is the easiest to do so!

okay Ill look into it

so the meme content has to revolve around the DBQ about revolutions in 1770-1825?

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.