What % is needed to earn a 5?

Hi! The heading of the topic is my question exactly… I want to know if it would be easier to earn a 5 on this exam, or how many questions can be missed to earn a 5!

Thanks!

@AnnikaT
I replied to a similar question earlier, so I’ll put the same response I gave to the other person.
College Board hasn’t released the scoring guidelines for this years exam, so no one knows right now. CB said that Question 2 is 6 points in the 2020 Sample Questions. I would focus on reviewing the information, and remember that you’ve been prepping for this exam since the start of the school year.

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and second this. Traditionally, it ranges from a 75-80 percent for a 5, but nobody knows what is going on this year.

1 Like

Thanks for your input! I’m hoping that Fiveable will have a better idea of the percent needed to get a 5 after having some student-based insight from the previous exams, so I still hope that they answer this question in the cram session. However, your feedback was very helpful! Thanks!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.