Would someone be able to score my essay?

hi, I just tried writing an essay using the rhetorical strategies method for the first time (before I only used the device method). If possible, can someone give me a score on it or some feedback? Much appreciated!

link to my essay

Thank You!

Good morning! I just read through your essay. I’m not scoring essays this morning so I can get to as many posts as possible, but I do have some feedback for you. The strategies that you selected are appropriate - so I recommend taking this approach again on the real deal today. :slight_smile:
The biggest thing I’ll push you words is expanded analysis of each quote. Each quote should have 2-4 sentences of analysis regarding WHY the author made this writing choice and HOW it would impact the audience. For every quote, make sure you have at least 2 sentences of analysis, but push yourself into the 3-4 sentence range as much as you can.
In general, it’s better to have 2 body paragraphs that are deep with analysis rather than 3 body paragraphs that have only 1-2 sentences of anlaysis per quote.

Ok, thank you so much for your time! I really appreciate it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

Fiveable Logo

2550 north lake drive
suite 2
milwaukee, wi 53211

✉️ help@fiveable.me

learn

about for students for parents for teachers for schools & districts content team privacy contact

practice

🥇 2020 Fiveable Olympics study plans upcoming events trivia hypertyper resources cram passes

connect

community tiktok discord twitter instagram facebook careers

*ap® and advanced placement® are registered trademarks of the college board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

© fiveable 2020 | all rights reserved.